To get to the Signalman’s Cottage bed & breakfast (10 minutes from Hobart city)
- from Hobart follow Davey Street (one way)
- at the end of Davey St turn left into the Southern Outlet (A6) which is a highway in direction of Kingston
- take the first exit (at the top of the hill) in direction of Mt Nelson and the Signal Station
- take the second to your left in direction of the Signal Station (T junction)
- follow this road until the end (about 3 kms)
- we are located next door to the Signal Station at number 685 (on the left before the gate)
It is fairly easy to get to us. If you get lost just ask for the Signal Station on Mt Nelson.
There is a bus line (57/58) that stops near our property.
Bus timetable (PDF) (Mt Nelson stop).
- peaceful bush setting
- self-contained studio
(ensuite, kitchenette, queen bed)
- 10 min drive from Hobart centre
- continental breakfast included
- free WIFI
- off-street parking
- laundry facilities on request
"The location was great with its semi bush setting so close to the city. All in all it was very good value for money and we would certainly plan to use it again."